International Marketing Notes
Benefit to buyer - very concise, sourced from a variety of readings, easy to interpret
Note taking style - short, accurate bullet points, topic by topic
Content - Introduction to Marketing, Profiling, Consumer Motivation, The Marketing Mix (4Ps), Loyalty and Retention, Global Marketing
Includes analysis of the following academic commentators:
Webster Jr. and Co.
Brassington and Petit
Kotler and Singh
Peter and Olson
Baines and Co.
Anderson and Co.
Kotler and Keller
Anderson and Co.
Skouras and Co.
Kotler and Armstrong
Hand, Riley and Co.
Kumar and Reinartz: Designing Loyalty Programmes
West, Ford, Ibrahim: Relationship Strategies
Dowling and Uncles
Usunier and Lee (Intercultural Marketing Strategy)
Lee and Carter (Product and Brand Management)
Dawar and Chattopadhyay
|Institution||London School Of Economics|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this International Marketing revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 44
Advantages Of International Marketing Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Easily Editable! You can't revisit your old written notes and make changes without adding clutter. The same is not true of notes in electronic formats (such as Word or PDF). With our notes you can edit/add information with ease. You'll be able to make your notes perfect before exams
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.
- Backup Your Work! If you handwrite your notes there is always the risk that you could loose them before finals. With electronic notes you can save backups anywhere you like: online, on a USB stick or on a friend's computer. Sleep easy knowing you are insured against disaster.