Family Law Notes
Family law notes fully updated for exams in 2011 at Oxford, UK. These notes covers all the major LLB family law cases and so are perfect for anyone doing an LLB in the UK or a great supplement for those doing LLBs abroad, whether that be in Ireland, Canada, Hong Kong or Malaysia (University of London).
These notes are formed directly from a reading of the cases and main texts and are vigorous and concise.
Every major topic is dealt with in three ways:
A) One page summaries of important cases each including the facts of the case, the decision of the judge(s), the reasoning used and any noteworthy dissenting judgements.
B) Easy to understand bullet-pointed descriptions of the law in as short a form as possible without losing accuracy or skimping on the necessary detail.
C) Discussion of the theory behind the law, summaries of leading academics' contributions to the debate and any proposed reforms.These notes are condensed down as much as possible and everything is conveniently split up by topic as you can see by the list of files below.
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Family Law revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Author 1: 2011 Logical Indentation Style With Deep Analysis
Total Page Count: 322
Advantages Of Family Law Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Easily Editable! You can't revisit your old written notes and make changes without adding clutter. The same is not true of notes in electronic formats (such as Word or PDF). With our notes you can edit/add information with ease. You'll be able to make your notes perfect before exams
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.
- Backup Your Work! If you handwrite your notes there is always the risk that you could loose them before finals. With electronic notes you can save backups anywhere you like: online, on a USB stick or on a friend's computer. Sleep easy knowing you are insured against disaster.