Tort Law Notes
Tort Law notes fully updated for exams in 2013 at Oxford and Cambridge. These notes cover all the LLB tort law cases and so are perfect for anyone doing an LLB in the UK or a great supplement for those doing LLBs abroad, whether that be in Ireland, Hong Kong or Malaysia (University of London).
These were the best Tort Law notes the director of Oxbridge Notes (a former Oxford law graduate) could find in 2013 after combing through forty-eight LLB samples from outstanding law students with the highest results in England and carefully evaluating each on accuracy, formatting, logical structure, spelling/grammar, conciseness and "wow-factor".
We're confident you'll find these revision materials useful - check the samples below to decide for yourself.
FREE BONUS: We've included all the notes from our previous authors so you'll get many styles of revision materials, giving you multiple perspectives of the law - great for answering difficult essay titles and hairy problem questions.These notes are formed directly from a reading of the cases and academic papers and are extremely concise.
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Tort Law revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Author 1: 2010 Edition with Excellent Focus on Readings of Cases
Author 2: 2011 Edition Logical Indentation Style With Large Coverage
Author 3: 2012 Edition: Color-coded Super Concise
Author 4: 2013 Editor's Choice
Total Page Count: 537
Advantages Of Tort Law Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Easily Editable! You can't revisit your old written notes and make changes without adding clutter. The same is not true of notes in electronic formats (such as Word or PDF). With our notes you can edit/add information with ease. You'll be able to make your notes perfect before exams
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.
- Backup Your Work! If you handwrite your notes there is always the risk that you could loose them before finals. With electronic notes you can save backups anywhere you like: online, on a USB stick or on a friend's computer. Sleep easy knowing you are insured against disaster.
Special Offer: LLB Law Notes Bundle
Get great value by buying the LLB Law Notes Bundle instead
This pack includes: Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Contract Law, Criminal Law, European Law, Jurisprudence, Land Law, Tort Law, and Trusts and Equity.