Communications Systems Notes
Communications systems continue to grow in importance, fuelled by growth in both personal and computer communications. The main challenge in communications has always been to realise systems with high quality but low bandwidth requirements. This course looks at traditional and modern methods for doing this for both analogue and digital signals. I am a first class, second year engineering undergraduate at the University of Oxford and these concise notes detail a module from the A2 course. I believe they can be of use to anyone doing a general of electrical engineering degree.
|Notes type||Typed Up Notes|
|Institution||University Of Oxford|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
“The notes have really helped clarify points in a thorough but casual manner. In a non threatening format they are very user friendly and aid in the construction of an effective backbone. I used these notes frequently to make additional notes on and to explain topics in a clearer fashion. The bundle has an added bonus that it allows the student to dip into other topics apart from those of the curriculum, thereby cementing your knowledge more generally. ” Psychology Graduate, GDL Student, University of London, London
“Oxbridge Notes have helped me greatly both over the course of the entire year with lectures and supervisions, as well as in preparation for the end of year exams. It really helps to have at hand notes that were written by a law student that was at one point in your exact position. The range, depth and quality of the material definitely made things easier to understand from a student point of view. Working alongside these notes is as close as you can get to working alongside a senior student at any time you wish.” Law Student, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Included inside this Communications Systems revision package
Total Page Count: 21
Advantages Of Communications Systems Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Easily Editable! You can't revisit your old written notes and make changes without adding clutter. The same is not true of notes in electronic formats (such as Word or PDF). With our notes you can edit/add information with ease. You'll be able to make your notes perfect before exams
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a distinction. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.
- Backup Your Work! If you handwrite your notes there is always the risk that you could loose them before finals. With electronic notes you can save backups anywhere you like: online, on a USB stick or on a friend's computer. Sleep easy knowing you are insured against disaster.