Terms and Conditions
Our products and services will only be given to the customer on the understanding that they have read, understood and agreed to the conditions and stipulations of our Terms and Conditions.
- Every reference to Oxbridge Notes is used to refer to Oxbridge Notes as an entity, all of its staff, and its owners.
- Oxbridge Notes seeks to supply the customer with written materials researched and written by others for the purposes of providing study aids and model answers.
- The customer acknowledges that any use by him or her of the products or services provided by Oxbridge Notes is made wholly on the customer's own initiative and free decision. Further, the customer agrees that Oxbridge Notes will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any decision to use our products or services which violates that customer's school, university or other educational institution's regulations or provisions governing academic work.
- Oxbridge Notes seeks to make available a single copy of materials via download link.
- Buyers of notes may not, under any circumstances, redistribute notes purchased on our website. Notes are intended for personal use by a single individual. Activities such as (but not limited to) sending the notes to friends, placing them online publicly or resale are strictly prohibited and you will be liable to both Oxbridge Notes and the original notes author in the event of any such breach.The customer agrees never to violate the copyright of any written material sold to them by Oxbridge Notes.
- The customer understands and agrees to Oxbridge Notes's right to refuse to continue the preparation or sale of any written material, either in part or in full, which the company suspects of being used in violation of any of the terms and conditions stated in this document. Further, Oxbridge Notes accepts absolutely no responsibility or liability for any undetected and/or unauthorised violations of the terms stated in this document.
- Oxbridge Notes's products and services are rendered purely and solely as academic assistance and do not constitute in any form professional advice. The information and opinions contained on this website or inside the documents sold on this website are for exam revision purposes only, and are not intended to constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Oxbridge Notes does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
- The customer agrees to thoroughly examine, before ordering any service from Oxbridge Notes, the particular rules, regulations and provisions of their university or school governing the preparation and submission of academic work, and to check whether these provisions permit the employment of services such as those offered by Oxbridge Notes.
- The customer is wholly aware that any view or statement expressed by Oxbridge Notes or its employees, either on its website or elsewhere, does not constitute advice to the customer about the suitability of his or her use of our products or services, but rather these views and statements are 'opinions'.
- Oxbridge Notes is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites linked to by this website.
- Oxbridge Notes offers no guarantee that any notes or essays sold on Oxbridge Notes will reach your subjective quality standards, nor that they will cover your syllabus. Oxbridge Notes will, however, be happy to facilitate any pre-purchase inquiries with the individual seller and to offer electronically generated samples.
- Oxbridge Notes specifically contracts with sellers on the terms that they have the intellectual property rights to sell the materials at stake. If for some reason the materials on sale infringe an intellectual property right we accept no liability or responsibility for any damage caused. Oxbridge Notes will however immediately remove the material from our website.
- The customer agrees that the grades with which product on our site are marked (e.g. 1st Class, 2:1 or 2:2 etc.) have been provided by the sellers themselves and that Oxbridge Notes in no way guarantees the truth of these statements nor do we guarantee that if the customer submitted the same written material to his or her institution that the customer would receive that degree mark. All written materials supplied by Oxbridge Notes to the customer are meant only to be used as model examples of what the customer's own work might be like. For a customer to hand in any written material written by Oxbridge Notes as if it were that customer's own is strictly prohibited by Oxbridge Notes and represents a breach of our copyright.
- The customer agrees that a decision on the customer's part to depend upon Oxbridge Notes's essays and notes to such an extent that a delay in service may cause a customer to miss a deadline or jeopardize part or all of their degree or examination in any way is undertaken at the customer's own risk, and that Oxbridge Notes accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences of the late delivery of its services (including the provision of download links).
- The customer agrees that as soon as an order has been paid for, either in part or in whole, and the download page accessed by the customer, that the customer may not cancel that order and moreover that the customer is obliged to pay in full any outstanding fees.
- The customer understands and agrees that any written materials sold to them by Oxbridge Notes is sold and intended solely for the purpose of inspiring that customer's own work through giving an example of model research, writing, expression and structuring of ideas. The customer must never submit material bought on our website as if it were their own work, either in part or total, to their university, school or any other institute of education.
- The customer agrees to be bound by Oxbridge Notes's strict no refund policy for products or services provided by us. The customer further agrees that refunds will only be given in extreme circumstances - for instance the failure to deliver notes or essays - and that all refunds are at the complete discretion of Oxbridge Notes.
- Oxbridge Notes accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occasionally occur in the notes and essays we sell. Likewise, we do not accept any responsibility for the result of any such inaccuracies upon your final piece of work and grade.
Seller Specific Rights
This section applies to commission based sellers only.
- Any documents sent to us for sampling purposes will never be made public or sold to a customer.
- You may leave our system at any time without any notice and we will remove your documents from sale and delete any samples we have.
- You will retain the intellectual property rights to your notes at all times and we may not place your notes anywhere else - online or offline - without your express permission.
- At your request, or upon leaving our system, any documents not previously sold to customers will be permanently deleted from our system. In the case where your documents have been sold to a customer we need to retain a copy of your notes in case said buyer deletes the files from his hard-drive and needs to download them again. As such only previous purchasers will have access to deleted documents - no new customers will be able to see, buy or download them.
- We will not give out your real name to customers who ask for it.
Seller Specific Terms
In addition to being bound by the general terms above, commission based sellers on our website must read, understand and agree to the conditions and stipulations below before uploading materials for sale on our website.
- You will do your best to respond to seller's queries about your product sent via our service.
- Oxbridge Notes will pay a royalty of 50.000% on each sale of your notes. A transfer of the balance owed will be initiated on the first day of each month via the Paypal service. Any transaction fees (e.g. exchange rates) involved in the transfer of money will be incurred by the seller. Oxbridge Notes reserves the right to change any aspect of this financial arrangement with one month's notice. If you are unhappy with the new arragements then you are free to leave our service, no questions asked.
- Oxbridge Notes reserves the right to set the price at which your notes will sell for on our website.
- The Seller may not, in any circumstances, negotiate a sale outside of our system with potential buyers. We reserve the right to scan messages for the disclosure of contact details and to inspect emails which our systems detect as potentially in breach. If a disclosure is found your account will be immediately deleted and you will automatically forfeit any commission you have remaining.
- Sellers agree a) not to use this site to engage in activities which infringe the intellectual property of others; b) not to impersonate another person.
- Oxbridge Notes may, at any time and without prior notice, remove your notes for sale from the website for any reason whatsoever. In particular we will remove notes that do not sell well or, in subjects where age of notes is a crucial factor, where the notes are more that two years old.
- Oxbridge Notes will create samples of the files you upload and place these on our website so as to encourage potential buyers. Please be aware that due to the nature of the web, other companies (such as Google) may scrape this content and include it within their databases and sometimes even their public facing websites. Thus even if you remove your notes from our system copies of that content may be mirrored at other URLs across the web. We cannot and do not accept responsibility for removing mirrored content.
- Oxbridge Notes does not accept responsibility for acts of notes buyers or other third parties which breach your intellectual property rights. In particular we disclaim liability for copyright infringement caused by notes buyers who subsequently redistribute your notes or infringe your intellectual property rights in any way. You will, of course, retain all rights to take legal action against such an infringing party and we will provide any information we can in helping you track this party down.
- In the very rare case that a buyer returns a product bought using our service and we grant that buyer a refund, then you will not receive any payment for that sale. The loss is shared equally between you, the author, and us, the publisher. If the return occurs after we've already paid your royalty for that sale then we will deduct that amount from your payment for the following month.