Particle Technology Notes
These notes were created to summarize a Part IIB Course in the Chemical Engineering Tripos. These 21 pages of notes focus on granular materials, as opposed to colloids, and introduce engineering models for particulate behaviour.
The following concepts are covered in these notes:
- Characterisation of particle size
- Particle size distributions
- Particle separation
- Packing particles
- Bulk mechanical properties of granular materials
- Forces between particles
- Moist particles
- Rheology of particles
Diagrams are included for clarity.******************
The author of these notes received a First with Distinction in her third year of Chemical Engineering and a First in her final year.
|Institution||Cambridge University (unaffiliated)|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Particle Technology revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 21
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Particle Technology Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.