Physical Geography Notes
These are my notes and essays on physical geography topics from my first year at Cambridge. They include topics on the causes, nature and measurement of long-term and contemporary environmental change; and contemporary processes in coasts coasts, glaciers, ecosystems and sedimentary systems.
The package includes:
- Supervision essays, which all received very positive reports
- Excellent revision notes which summarise and explain much of the course in a conversational tone
|Institution||University Of Cambridge (unaffiliated)|
|File format||Mixture of DOC, DOCX, and|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Physical Geography revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 42
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Physical Geography Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.