Mathematical Programming Notes
In depth, typed notes covering the Mathematical Programming (OR202.2) course at LSE (London School of Economics) which is part of the Operational Research Methods (OR202) course along with Operational Research Techniques (OR202.1). Covers the full content of the course including the following topics:
- Linear Programming
- Minimisation and Maximisation Problems
- The Dual Program
- Transportation Problem
Over 20pages of notes in an easy to follow, intuitive format, closely following the structure of the course (2010-2011). Notes are in bullet points of varying length and have the following features to help you succeed on this course:
- Fully typed notes
- Diagrams and graphs where appropriate
- Use of colours to highlight definitions and formulae
- Icons to indicate quotes and references
- Formulae are typed in a professional format for easy reading and recognization
- Topics included in each lecture are summarized in a few bullet points along the side of each page
- Modules are broken down into lectures, topics and sub topics so you can quickly find the information you're looking for
- Some references to reading where appropriate
I'm currently a 3rd year LSE student who recently completed the exam in this subject, acheiving a 1st. Having completed a 10 week internship in investment banking last year, I am about to commence a second one at another bulge bracket firm.
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Mathematical Programming revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 42
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Mathematical Programming Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.