This is an extract of our Chapter 11 Usc document, which we sell as part of our Debt Restructuring Notes collection written by the top tier of King's College London students.
The following is a more accessble plain text extract of the PDF sample above, taken from our Debt Restructuring Notes. Due to the challenges of extracting text from PDFs, it will have odd formatting:
● Title 11 of the United States Code (the "US Bankruptcy Code")
○ Chapter 7 (Winding Up)
○ Chapter 11 (Reorganisation)
○ Chapter 15 (Foreign Main and Non-Main Proceedings)
● Capital structure: ● Restructuring:
○ The companies in red filed under Chapter 11.
○ Sale of shares in T USA Inc to NewCo.
○ Senior lenders assign their claims to NewCo in exchange for equity in NewCo or equity + PIK notes.
○ High-yield bondholders get 2% warrants + cash payment of €20 million +
participation in anticipated cash refund.
● Value broke in the senior debt class.
Buy the full version of these notes or essay plans and more in our Debt Restructuring Notes.