Metaphysics Alternative Pack Notes
A collection of Cambridge Undergraduate essays, on Metaphysics, addressing the following questions;
1. Laws. Do laws reveal necessities in nature?
2. Induction. What is the Problem of Induction? Does it rest on a Misguided Notion of Justification?
3. Personal Identity. Does Personal Identity Matter?
4. Ontological Argument for the Existence of God. "Can we see that God exists just by reflecting on the meaning of the word ‘God’?"
5. Functionalism. "‘The possibility of Martians with a completely different physiology but a mental life just like ours shows that mental states cannot be brain states’ Discuss."
6. Truth. "Are there any areas of discourse for which a correspondence theory of truth is satisfactory?"7. Long essay covering many arguments for the existence of God (incl. the above Ontological essay)
|File format||Mixture of DOC and DOCX|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Metaphysics Alternative Pack revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 30
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Metaphysics Alternative Pack Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a first. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.