Examination In Chief O'grady Notes
This is a sample of our (approximately) 8 page long Examination In Chief O'grady notes, which we sell as part of the Criminal Advocacy Notes collection, a VC package written at City Law School in 2015 that contains (approximately) 52 pages of notes across 10 different documents.
The original file is a 'Word (Docx)' whilst this sample is a 'PDF' representation of said file. This means that the formatting here may have errors. The original document you'll receive on purchase should have more polished formatting.
Examination In Chief O'grady Revision
The following is a plain text extract of the PDF sample above, taken from our Criminal Advocacy Notes. This text version has had its formatting removed so pay attention to its contents alone rather than its presentation. The version you download will have its original formatting intact and so will be much prettier to look at.
EXAMINATION IN CHIEF REAL ASSESSMENT
MILDRED O' GRADY
- Can you state your full name to the court please?
- And you live at Lanchester. Is that right?
- How long have you lived at your current address?
- Who do you live with?
- Mrs O'Grady if I could ask you to speak loud and clear and direct your answers to the jury. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate in telling me.
- How is your eyesight?
Do you wear glasses?
- How often do you wear them?
- Is it right that you live in a bungalow?
- Mrs, O'Grady, what activities do you do, since moving to your current home?
What do you do in your free time?
What weekly meetings do you have?
Where do you go every Friday?
(Local book club)
- What do you do with as a club member?
- Wen do you meet with the other members?
- And where do you meet?
(Lanchester Village Hall)
- How long do you stay at Lanchester North Village Hall?
- And during that time, what do you do?
Is meeting with the other members all you do?
where do you go after the meeting?
(combine activity with buying bread from the artisan bakers and flowers from the market)
- What do you do at the market?
- —— Where do you buy the flowers from?
- Are you aware of the scheme…
- How did you find out about it
- What happened on Tuesday, the 9th of September?
(I had a visit from the Council)
- How did you feel about the visit?
What were your thoughts at the time?
Were you aware of the reason the Council visited your house?
(I was not surprised)
- Why is that?
(I remember seeing posters advertising the fact that the local council had started an initiative to
have all the heating provision checked to ensure that all was in working order and that there was sufficient heating)
if NOT, how did you find out about it?
What did the posters say?
- And what was the form of the posters?
- Where have you seen the posters?
(lamp posts, around market stalls too)
- What were your thoughts on that initiative by the local council?
- Why did you think that (Why did you think it was a grand idea)?
(all people in my book club thought it was a grand idea, high number of deaths of the elderly in
- How did that make you feel?
****************************End Of Sample*****************************
Buy the full version of these notes or essay plans and more in our Criminal Advocacy Notes.